AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Questions For EGM, page-79

1. 17,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Well he did benefit. Compare the salary he started out on and what he ended up being paid. We transfered him to the US at the same time as he transferred with another company. We paid expenses. He had at least two other registered businesses though whether they were operational I can't confirm. He ended up being well connected to the point that his son was a guest at a White House function thanks to the connection with Craig Metz. Btw these are public domain facts and can be confirmed. Plenty more to be found. You can actually google the house he managed to buy in virginia. Not too bad really. He's had a good few years really.

I also think that Nick most likely convinced himself of the statements he made to whoever he made them to. That's maybe why it was so easy to believe him. Over the last couple of years I've learnt a lot about the pysychological profile that characterises people such as this. They suffer no cognitive dissonance where others of us would suffer. I'm pretty sure now that the outcome was inevitable. Sad really. But to be sure the other characteristic is that people such as this just redefine things, reinvent themselves and move on, extracting whatever they need from the situation. He will pop up somewhere else in another guise.

P.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.