AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Tesla and Amazon ring a bell. Just because a company does not...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Tesla and Amazon ring a bell. Just because a company does not make a profit doesn't mean people don't get paid.

Whether remuneration is justified is up to the board and eventually shareholders

Hi gsad1000

To your first point.
    Yes I agree that a company does not need to make a profit for Individuals to be paid. But the companies that you put forward are Titans of their respective Industries and have created great wealth for the Investors\Shareholders alike.
    (Can the same be said of Alexium?).

I like most others here would be more than happy to have payed past management 1M+ per annum if wealth was being created for ALL and not just for a few.
    Yes Gavin shares portfolio has taken a massive hit but let us not forget that the great balance of these shares were given to him by its shareholder and as such even at 0.15c its still worth upwards of 3 Million ( 20,000,[email protected])
    Let us not forget that Gavin and Nicks remunerations were set by the Head of the remuneration committee and justified as a ASX 300 Company at the time by Smith-Gander ( who was also overcompensated IMO and then happily tried to justify this decision at the AGM only to leave the company shortly after).

Given the lengthy list of failings that Altocop has prepared and the passing of time we can now clearly see the severe lack of oversight on behalf of someone who was paid very handsomely to watch over our interest.

Which leads me back to my comment.

How can you pay yourself that sort of money when the company is making Zero dollars? At the very least if the remuneration committee put forth x dollars Gavin could have just said " No that is to much for were we are at as a Company! maybe then he may have retained his position and not have to have fallen on his sword.

I am like most here very disillusioned by what has transpired over the last few years, and my gripe with "The past management" is without measure. We were lead to believe so much was sighed sealed and just waiting for delivery, and yet with the passing of time we find we were delivered with nothing more than "Hot air and a bag full of Baloney".

Hope you have a great day
    Ps Sorry for the vent!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4238970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.