EOS 0.35% $1.43 electro optic systems holdings limited

Due To EOS changing the HY23 Conference call at the last minute...

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Due To EOS changing the HY23 Conference call at the last minute (sound familiar?), I now won't be able to listen in. It was my intent to ask some questions, as I have previously done. I've noticed in the past that EOS holders are happy to post on HotCopper - but they seem to avoid questioning management directly.

The following were going to be my questions:

1. On July 27th, EOS released to market of an update of the Land 400 Phase Program where EOS stated "as part of the Hanwha bid, EOS was the proposed Australian Turret manufacturer". Could EOS please clarify if this is still the case as per the update provided to EOS shareholders? On August 16th 2023 via a press release, It was published on other media related outlets that Hanwha had not yet entered into a formal contract, but had named Elbit Systems as the turret provider. What exactly does this mean for EOS? Could EOS please provide some guidance and disclose to their shareholders any further development(s) in relation to the Land 400 program.

2. When will it be expected that the two "conditional contracts" announced to the market on April 3 and April 26 that were based on demonstration testing over the coming weeks be rendered conditional contracts? What is the current status of these contracts? Have the contracts been executed or do they still remain conditional?

Hopefully, EOS will have already addressed these questions during the conference call and with a bit of luck, it's all positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.