ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

SP3,Thanks for your input.I hated visiting the ESI forum over...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    SP3,

Thanks for your input.I hated visiting the ESI forum over the last week and watching the number of posters evaporate before my eyes.

What I really wanted to do today was to get the longer term
    Holders motivated to create some communication on the forum.There are more posts on ESI today than has been the case over the last week...Devils Advocate! The momentum of communication has to be maintained.

Yes ,I paid a lot for my shares as did my group.We did not buy for a day trade or short term. We bought, after doing extensive research, on the Technology ESI has to offer.
    We did not do too much research on the Directors.

I assume you have been a much longer term holder than our group..good on you because you would have had to put up with a lot of stress over the last year..that is unless you were a firm believer of the managements capabilities to make this thing fly.

I take my hat off to Kos for snaring the IP.However the game is not over until the management gel the Tech into reality,that is FIRM Sales. These sales will will give both you and I and all the other faithfull a just reward
    long term...you can go fishing whenever you like wherever you like knowing there will be money coming in regularly from dividends (hopefully).

I never panic..I assess and I decide...I'm not a mug.

My decision to buy was biased towards the Tech and not the management.I am glad you have a great degree of respect for
    and belief in the ability of ESI's management,good sign.

I don't know them or their abilities to perform so I must judge them on performance of late..I really cannot rely on other peoples opinions...I must find out for myself,albeit your words are reassuring.

The Cardinal sin in my opinion is a lack of communication between investors and management...It can be the death knell in any business relationship and we don't want that.

Too many investors over the last few years have lost their life savings on bad investments..you and others will no doubt be fully aware that this has been the case in view of the GFC.This will not happen to me.

I am prepared to go the yards with this providing management is up to par with the job on hand..you seem confident but I must find out.

My position is clear.

Anyway good posting SP3 ..I do like your (provocative..tongue in cheek) posts and at least the last one did not end with a question mark.

This is not the only stock I hold ..what I lose on one I make up with others where I will trade daily if need be.

Good to see sharholders communicating. No downramping with my posts.. I just need answers...who knows ,if the right answers are there I might buy more stock at stupid prices.

Cheers

HC...must have a glass of wine now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.