ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

i think a few people here underestimate how big this JV/JV to be...

1. 665 Posts.
    i think a few people here underestimate how big this JV/JV to be with Tincom is.... the figure $6bn has been bandied around... clearly this was the old figure based on less years, less coal, smaller plant

amyway, talking of small, do people actually realise how small esi currently is - i say currently for a reason.

do people understand that the SPP was for survival... ESI does have cash now, has hired a secretary (we even saw her name on a recent 3B!), Steve Carter... and i'm sure has got a business plan

would you rather ESI executes this SPV, or tell investors that the SPV is in progress but unfinished, erm, because is returning so many phone calls, to, erm investors and so on...

if you go back and see what esi has done with so little, i hope you will have some comfort.

i wouldnt get too bogged down with timelines (not to say hang on forever)... but, if someone told you you had to wait for the medium term for a life changing return (potentially), or short/medium for a trading opportunity... but that there would be volatility along the way, would you buy.

if not suggest exiting

i am confortable with progress

cheers

iomtt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.