TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Yeah I will respectfully disagree on that point, I don't think...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Yeah I will respectfully disagree on that point, I don't think it needs to be in every announcement, webinar or presentation. I think details in the announcement pertinent to the individual deal is more than ample and not difficult to find for anyone prepared to do even the smallest amount of research into their investment.

As for the future valuation - its just pie in the sky stuff to me. In reality its just a matter of how many subs you pull out of thin air at any particular date in the future, multiplied by the sub price and divided by 2. There is cream on that that we have zero idea about also. That being the advertising and that data compilation that comes with the analytics.

Despite the insane amount of shares contributing to the shockingly low market cap at current and the fact there are a lot more shares hitting the registry, it still does not mean that the SP wont rise dramatically on actual good news. Its a low capex business with expanding marketplace and now with further IP, some diversity.

But to be fair, I cant even tell you what I think the SP will be in a month from now let alone 12 months. Its all reliant on Nick and co to stop letting terms be dictated to us and the goal posts being moved by other companies. To some degree they have no choice because this was the business model chosen. Our fate and the future SP is currently in there hands......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.