ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

questions for geoff cumming ado ceo session 2

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Our path as ADO investors continues this coming week with Twin, Zabros and I scheduled to meet with Geoff on Friday the 7th of September. Realising that not everyone has this opportunity - and following on from the (maybe just my perception) success of the last Q&A session, we thought that we would follow the same format as last time in that it may be opportune to put some questions from ADO investors directly to Geoff.

Please realise that there may be some questions that Geoff can't answer due to confidentiality, or contractual obligations, so wording/construction of questions may be the difference between Geoff being able to provide an answer (or not).

Hopefully the broad readership of the thread will contribute to some great questions that can fill in the gaps for investors that are less informed/researched than the likes of DS, Filby, Muz and co......

The process is this; Think of the question(s) that you would like answers to. Post them as individual posts (one post for each question) on this new thread. When you read other posters questions that you would also like to know the answers to, please TU their post so the thread can see which questions are most important for the majority. Zabros, Twin and I will then ask the highest rated questions of Geoff during our catch up. We will then document the session and report back to the thread like last time.

And yes Ella, your questions are also welcome.....

As an aside, if there are any ADO investors who are in Melbourne on Friday and would like to meet up for a coffee during the day - or maybe even a beer afterwards, contact Twinvest via twitter and he can be the social secretary (after all, I will be busy as his chauffeur for the day). Those of you that we miss on Friday, we will hopefully get to meet some of at the AGM in Sydney in November.

Happy Fathers Day to all Dad's tomorrow. If you are lucky enough to still have him around, make sure you tell your Dad how much you love him!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.