ADO 2.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Quick update for you all on the meeting with Geoff tomorrow....

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Quick update for you all on the meeting with Geoff tomorrow. Looks like we should be able to ask all of your questions of Geoff rather than just a few.

A couple of posters have also asked to join the meeting with Geoff. I hope they understand the reasoning, but I would prefer to keep the meeting small and not have others join us for the Q&A part of the catch up. Hopefully having a small intimate group of investors that Geoff already knows personally will allow Geoff to be more relaxed and forthcoming with his update.

To those that expressed interest in attending (and anyone else that is Melbourne based tomorrow), I would like to invite you to join us from 5pm tomorrow (Friday) for a drink. We will be at Mr Hive which is a bar/restaurant at Crown Metropole Hotel. We have invited Geoff to join us, but I don't know what other commitments he may or may not have. I also don't know about Zabros or Twin, but I will have to leave by about 6pm as I have family commitments. Regardless, if you think you would like to take a chance that you may get to meet Geoff, will definitely get to meet some other ADO investors and would like to be able to get the inflection and tone of the Q&A session in person (even if it's only for an hour) rather than reading about it on HC, then we would love to see you there.

I will attempt to get the session posted back to the thread by Monday COB regardless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $10.97K 520.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280022 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 76139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.