ADO 9.09% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Hi Ownit,Your question has merit, as it is one thing for a CEO...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi Ownit,

Your question has merit, as it is one thing for a CEO to meet with us and then have us report back to the thread and another entirely for an ASX announcement.

It was much more eloquently requested than Ellaishani's comment last week where he stated "The danger is, when a ceo has one on one meetings with a couple of shareholders and when those shareholders make public the conversation errors, innuendo's and mistruths occur"

Geoff was extremely generous with his time last time we met for the Q&A, and I expect the same this time around. As a matter of courtesy before I posted back to the thread last time, I supplied Geoff with a copy of the document (again, let me stress that this was before I posted the results of the Q&A session back to the thread) that I had written. As such, I believe that my post was entirely free of conversational errors or mistruth. I intend for the post this time around to be the same. As for innuendo, I make no bones of the fact that I am a fan of Geoff, Joe and the Anteo story. There are no smoke and mirrors required for readers to understand what I believe about our bright future.

Twin, Zabros and I look forward to sharing some further verified and true facts with ADO investors next week. Ellaishani, if you would like to join us to provide some additional balance to the meeting with Geoff you are more than welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $271.2K 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 7189584 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 464070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.