ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Hello fellow Adorites.Long time listener and previous...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hello fellow Adorites.

Long time listener and previous participant in the thread HM004 here....

With the upcoming AGM, I will be unable to attend, so I thought it was worthwhile to initiate a third session of questions for Geoff Cumming (ADO CEO). The session will allow all readers of the thread to pose questions to Geoff AND potentially have their questions answered via an ASX announcement direct.

The format will be the same as the previous session (Questions for Geoff session 2) in that you can post your question(s) in this thread and your ADO peers will rate the questions accordingly. The questions that receive the highest ratings from the readers of the thread will be put to Geoff (and Geoff will respond to the thread via an ASX announcement).

Please limit the questions to one question per post so that we can accurately gauge the interest in each individual question.

As the questions and answers will be posted back to us as an ASX announcement, everyone (not just HC participants) will have access to the session equating to a level playing field for all.

For those of you who follow the thread closely, I am off to the US and the Caribbean with the family for my brothers wedding when the AGM is on. Aunt W will also be in attendance so I am very excited to sit down and have some more chats with her about her ex colleagues at Philips and their slated POC device......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.