ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

questions for geoff..., page-23

1. 811 Posts.
    Whislt I know they won't be able to give any additional info than is already readily available in the market, some clarification and expansion of pre existing info would be appreciated...

I would like to know if non medical applications could be a faster path to deals than medical applications and where they see the "pie chart" of posible future revenue from differnet market segments (they have hinted around this in past presentations).

i.e Given the typical slow uptake of change in the medical universe (which is not surprising) what sort of focus proportionatley are they applying to other industrial processes - is it 50/50 or 90/10??

Also what percantage of the 60+ interested companies are from non medical.

And for non medical applications what alternative distribution models are they exploring if any e.g are they looking to simply sell the tech to companies and collect royalties are would they consider joint distribution agreements eg the vastly growing solar industry to get a greater piece of the upside.

Big ask I know - but if he decides to do another BRR interview, would be keen on further insight to above.

Cheers

Maddoc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $1.433K 65.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 742031 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 457092 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.