SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

questions for giulio please, page-4

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    a) Was management actively trying to help Talbot's Estate find buyers for their SDL shares?

b) Did management see any change in the posture of the Chinese Steel Mills they were negotiating JV's with just before, or at any time after Hanlong's arrival on the scene?

c) Have parties other than the Chinese recently completed due diligence on the company? (i.e. after Hanlong made it's bid)

d) Does GC think it likely any other bidders will be forthcoming given the stake Hanlong holds in the company? (And is probably building on as we speak, with people selling out not wanting to hold)

e) Did/Would the Cameroon & Congo Governments welcome interested parties outside the Chinese took look at SDL, or was it basically a closed shop where only the Chinese were encouraged to move on us.

f) Is there any chance of timelines being shortened with regard to the SOA, or are we seriously looking at May 2012 before we see cheques in the mail? Surely the Chinese are keen to get this going, and surely the Africans are as well. Let's just bed this thing down and move on.

g) What likelihood is there of Hanlong withdrawing it's bid altogether and paying the break fee? There seemed to be numerous and very broad clauses within the scheme documents that would allow Hanlong to walk from the deal.

I'm not sure whether they can/will answer much of that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.