RWD 10.9% 5.7¢ reward minerals ltd

questions for glauconite, page-22

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Lake McKay - The negotiations Thurtell is holding is with the Ngaanyatjarra Council whom he previously had represented, so hell know the processes well. I think it was a visit to Rio's Lake Macleod salt lake project showing the representatives the likely size and impact of the operation on Lake Mackay, preceeding the meeting mid June to discuss moving towards a mining title. My previous discussion with Ruane was that they were only objecting to a small corner of the lake being included in the operation.

Moora - 1 Mtpa operation would produce around 100ktpa of KCl. I forgot to ask about potential alumina credits. Was suggested that the lower AUD helps the economics of the deposit. Scoping study has commenced.

Looking at JVs for Willara and Officer.

Lake Disappointment the discussions that were referenced in the qtrly "reinitiated discussions with the WDLAC". Nothing meaningful was achieved, so whilst there open for discussions they dont want LD to be a distraction to their other projects.

Rum Jungle JV, targets are pretty small in size, so RWD weren't that interested, however have agreed that if the results come up positive to combine their adjacent tenements into the operation on a 50/50 basis.

great summary glauconite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.007(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $12.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 5.5¢ $10.28K 174.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8895 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 96410 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.