HDR hardman resources limited

Angers thanks very much for seeking input from fellow...

1. 371 Posts.
    Angers thanks very much for seeking input from fellow Hotcopperites. A few questions from me if you have time - you might want to pick one or two (perhaps re-phrasing if you think appropriate) unless you have enough time for all...

1) why HDR have booked only 30mmbls in Uganda when SP verbally informed shareholders at post AGM presentations that they had 30mmbls recoverable for EACH of Waraga and Mputa (with no ifs or buts, just a clear statement)? is this suggestive that the recent flow tests provided info that has downgraded HDRs initial assessment of recoverable oil (I doubt it but I'm concerned about SP saying one thing "informally" and committing to writing something less - I made a decision to stay in HDR based on his verbal comments at post AGM presentations about Uganda, Ching etc etc which cost me dearly).

2) why page 8 of the investor presentation show no Mauri drilling earmaked from beginning 2007 to August 2007? why is this? has/is there been any discussion by the JV about releasing or hiring out the AH during that period or part of it? (I'm wondering if the JV don't have any success this year whether they really want the rig during that time and may be giving thought to letting it out until they go back to Ching development late 2007 - which at least will help reduce cost, but probably hit the share price further).

3) what is the status of booking a suitably equipped vessel ship for 4D/high res seismic? Is it proving difficult to get a vessel for this work? I would like a fair assessment of the chances of getting this vital work done in time to part fix Ching by late next year

4) what is the JV and/or HDRs current assessment for Chinguetti forward flowrates until late 2007 allowing for current assumptions for natural decline and assumption (likelihood) there will be only one remediation well before then? (HDR must have some ideas on this for forward planning and it would be nice to know what their estimate of flows may be out to late 2007, allowing for above factors). sure hope it's not much less than now...

thanks angers,
    regards, KA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.