HDR hardman resources limited

questions for hdr management

1. 3,559 Posts.
    Hi all
    I was to catch up with Peter Thomas today at the Good Oil Conference in Fremantle West Australia. However, after the HDR presentation another company started their presentation immediately and as I could not stay I had no opportunity to talk to Peter.
    However, I have sorted out the questions which I felt HDR could and would answer without giving away insider info and have given them to HDR and expect some answers within a few days time.

From the presentation today, whilst not much was said that we hadn't already heard there were two points that gave me some encouragement.

1. Under the current plan Chinguetti would be unlikely to see much more than the 50% recoverables as mentioned in the half yearly. However with the new seismic and phase 2 infill drilling I gathered that there are reasonable hopes to gain back a far larger percentage on the recoverables. It looks like a case of getting the bad news out of the way first and remove the long standing rumours, stabilize the SP and then produce a better result next year.

2, Uganda recoverables look to me to be in the range of 30- 90 mmbbls. i.e 100 - 300 mmbbls @ 30% recoverable. However, I feel that Simon is not keen to put out such an optimistic picture because of what has happened at Ching and I gather that they prefer to wait till Nizzi before extrapolating a real reserve figure. I have included the Ugandan reserve question so we will have to wait for a few days to see if I am right.

Tioff was presented as a major asset and should not be discounted from the SP.

I will get back to the forum when HDR sends me the answers to our questions.

Angers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.