WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Questions for Investor Call

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    I have started this thread as a result of born2reign’s excellent idea of consolidating shareholders subject matters of interest for the investor call next week. Feel free to “reply” by including your own question in a post which others can then evaluate by liking/TU’ing.

So that the thread is not derailed for this purpose, please adhere to the following guidelines for posting:
    - each reply post should articulate a single question (this way it’s clear why a like/TU is given)
    - posters are at liberty to submit many questions (provided each is in a single post)
    - a like/TU should be given if you want the question answered in the Investor Call
    - posters should please avoid posting opinions about submitted questions because that’s not the purpose of the thread

Within a couple of days it will be clear what our favorite questions are. If it becomes self evident what the top questions are, I will ask Matt Wright to have these addressed specifically given the clear interest.

Could I also ask posters who have already posted questions in the other thread to cut and paste each question and transfer to a separate post here.

Thanks
    J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.