BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Love these webinars . Dave made it abundantly clear that they...

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Love these webinars . Dave made it abundantly clear that they are currently focusing on household opportunities , & absolutely no claims on LIFX Clean being able to kill SARS/COVID . However commercial opportunities such as schools & nursing homes would make great examples . Testing the efficacy against SARS/COVID makes perfect sense & it would be irresponsible of them not to .
    Other stand outs ...
    LIFX Clean is a premium product that Don Hicks thinks will quickly become one of our best selling lines ... better than LIFX White I wonder ? Already great interest from our retail partners in Aus/NZ from Fridays announcement alone
    Patents & IP well & truly covered
    Great crossover opportunities between Ohm & Clean in the future . Ohm in the future being able to measure levels of bacteria in the air & turn on LIFX Clean if required I'm thinking ?
    I loved the question at 1 hr 2min regarding a LIFX power socket . Dave quickly said that he couldn't comment on unreleased products , but that it was a great idea ! Imagine LIFX lights , switches & power sockets being sold in bundles for home renos & new builds .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.