TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

AllI feel like Mr Ten Questions on the Chaser (13 actually) but...

1. 16,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    All

I feel like Mr Ten Questions on the Chaser (13 actually) but here's some questions that I will attempt to ask of management on Monday. I know I'm being a pain in the ar*e and that some of them are not answerable but they are on shareholders' minds. Care to add any?

1. Why is there still such poor communication with shareholders? We haven’t had an operational update for 6 months which is disappointing given all the recent developments. You have told us nothing about the NASDAQ plans ahead of this GM to consider a consolidation aimed at listing on NASDAQ!

2. This lack of information for and promotion to local shareholders and institutions allows the share price to languish. Why isn’t it in TZ’s interests to have a strong share price (I understand that TZ’s future is elsewhere)? The share price languishes because shareholders are not informed leading to uncertainty and the need to continually “read between the lines”.

3. The consolidation resolution raised more questions than it answered and more detail should have been provided before the GM. For instance we have been left to guess as to why it is a 5:1 consolidation and why now (as we have been told nothing about the NASDAQ move timetable), and when the NASDAQ requirement is that the share price of the company applying to list is a minimum of US$5?

4. What type of company is it that TZ is looking to acquire, where is it based, will it be cash-flow positive and add to TZ’s valuation, will the acquisition be funded by debt or equity and will this happen before the move to NASDAQ?

5. What is the timetable for the NASDAQ move?

6. Will there be a capital raising associated with the NASDAQ float?

7. Or will it be a backdoor listing by acquisition? This would not provide wide exposure to US investors and it would not raise capital which TZ needs to grow.

8. Is it in fact a delisting from the ASX? We assume so but there remains some doubt as TZ has not actually ever stated the intention.

9. Will there be a de-list offer for Australian shareholders and from whom? And if so what is the expected price range?

10. What is the expected price range for the float on NASDAQ (a range is expected by local shareholders as we understand that there will be a book-build)? Surely Credit Suisse has given TZ a range of valuation? The deemed price that Acument accepted for Intevia has created the impression locally that A$1.27 is close to that valuation.

11. Where is the “huge interest” in Intevia that Chris Kelliher alluded to in an interview in January 2007? If there is huge interest why can’t we be kept informed? Otherwise the market will assume that there is no interest if nothing is said. That article (AAP) also stated that the company now has 560 staff .. is this the case?

12. What access does TZ have to Acument’s worldwide distribution network post purchase of IBU? What’s the deal and is there a cost?

13. When do you expect the first Intevia sales?

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $547 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.