TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

H, Geldmangel and AmexUnfortunately I cannot attend monday's GM,...

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    H, Geldmangel and Amex
    Unfortunately I cannot attend monday's GM, but I guess there will be an ASX announcement as to what deals have been done etc.
    When I see H and G's comments about management disclosure to shareholders then I have my doubts about your understanding of what TZL is actually all about.
    They have made public that they are working on 37 different applications. If you want names then read this story:
    Imagine you are an executive of a major automotive company and after talking to your designers you think that intelligent fastening is the best thing since sliced bread. So you call TZL and tell them to work together with your car designers to create the car of the future.
    Question: Would you like your competitors to know what you are trying to do or wait until the next motorshow comes along and you can show your new product to potential buyers. The answer to this question entails all the 37 applications that have been mentioned. I also read AMEX story that revenue and income based upon those 37 applications could never have made public without CS consent and I fully agree.
    H, if you are there this monday at the GM ask the right questions, but also dont make a fool of yourself.
    Looking forward to much higher prices next week.
    Klaas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $547 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.