ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

In the past when things were going well for ADO, a list of...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    In the past when things were going well for ADO, a list of questions was compiled and voted upon by hotcopper members, which was then passed on to management. In at least one case I believe the they responded to these questions via an announcement.
    I was going to suggest that we do this again when the last announcement came out. However, I thought better of this as it was an emotional time and I did not want the questioning of management to be an exercise of venting, but rather to obtain answers to legitimate questions that we as shareholders believe we have to right to know.

Now that some time has passed (perhaps not yet enough), I think that it may be a good time to start compiling a formal list of questions to be asked of management.
    It would be disappointing of management not to answer our questions now, when in the past during good times they did respond. After all this would not be "responding to individual shareholders"

I would suggest a few things, firstly the person who sent the questions to management last time, send it again this time (if they are willing). If they are not willing, then someone who known by management would be an ideal candidate.
    Secondly, the questions be vetted (as a community by ourselves) to make sure they are civil and respect that there are other pressures that management will have to deal with.

What do you all think? Is this a worthwhile exercise or should we wait some more? I had actually hoped that in the intervening time management would make an announcement, but it seems like they are not..
    Cheers,
    Scaine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.