ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

questions for management

1. 1,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Was trying to ring today to get some answers for some questions, if anyone knows the answers please let me know, will try again tomorrow.

If one kilo of brown coal is burned the traditional way vs converting to coldry first, what cost differences are there? Has that comparison been done?

Is the construction of the cdp dependent upon the techno feasibility, my understanding is that we are only narrowing the cost estimates, else why sign the TPA before the techno. Therefore we are definitely going ahead, just getting more precision with costs.

Is the 30 million contingent on the r and d ruling? Is the r and d ruling waiting upon the results of the techno feasibility? Surely r and d isn't contingent on money spent ie if we spend 20 million we will get r and d but if we spend 25 million we will miss out?

Will the funding makeup upon completion of the techno feasibility take into account matmor to commercial scale or only coldry cdp and plans for matmor pilot plant? What will the funding structure include at this stage?

I read the same article OM talked about with power stations being shut down briefly because of a lack of water, what currently happens to the water the coldry process generates? I know revisions need to be made to the plans in order to collect the water, so what happens to it with current plans.

When is expected completion of techno feasibility? What part of June? Then it will have to go infront of the board and then funding will be organised? How long will that take, roughly? R and D ruling will need to happen prior to funding announcement, is this expected to drag on longer than july?

If anyone thinks of anything to add to the above questions let me know, or changes to any of the above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1 426

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 30865495 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11612184 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.