BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

You ask me to explain. I explain. Then you ask me again. And...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    You ask me to explain. I explain. Then you ask me again. And again. For the final time...McLauchlan has brainwashed me with his deceptive and misleading conduct into thinking he'll land a major deal. He has never landed such a deal and I am now aware of further information about the Asian Telco that has shocked me to the core. I have been told the deal fell through at the start of March when the Asian telco told Buddy they no longer wanted to make an upfront payment. Deal off. This in context of Travis telling shareholders in the 58th minute of the last webinar...

"Very real for us and we are very excited."
    "The opportunity started around 8 months ago." (that would be around April 2019)
    "We want to see Prepaid ohm contracts. We want to see a certain volume of those. Instead of waiting for Telcoms to go and sell them we already got them sold and the telecom can go bundle them into other things."

I feel tricked by McLauchlan and if this is true, then it's disgraceful. Perhaps McLauchlan can explain in the webinar if this is in fact the case (which I won't be listening to!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.