UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

questions for matt hogan

1. 2,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Having a substantial part of my Superannuation fund invested in UMC I would like to direct to Matt Hogan via this public forum the following questions.
    1. Has there been any results from the drilling and or Geologist onsite logging of core samples at Jumbo Junction that would warrant a view that this prospect shows any encouraging signs that would indicate that further drilling will enhance its prospects.
    2. If so, what are these signs.
    3. Has any preliminary assay results or Geologist on site observations been received that would identify the type of Iron Ore geology that may or may not exist.
    4. Have there been any results from the drilling and or Geologist onsite logging of core samples at any other sites that would warrant a view that the prospect shows any encouraging signs that would indicate that further drilling will enhance its prospects.
    5. Has any preliminary assay results or Geologist on site observations been received that would identify the type of Iron Ore geology that may or may not exist.

Very simple questions that would only need a very simple answer. But very important to me and any other share holder who is contemplating selling their shares.

Take a note of the date these questions were asked against any future announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.