OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Dear Mr Pinto and Mr GrayThe following are some questions that I...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59

Dear Mr Pinto and Mr Gray

The following are some questions that I would like to submit to you on the behalf of your suffering shareholders who seem to be too psychologically affected or dumbstruck at the companies fall from mid teens to sub 1c in just over 6 months.

Please answer in detail so as to prevent any misunderstandings or confusion as to what you meant.

1. Is Mr Pinto receiving any payment in any way from the company?

2. What exactly is the 500k each quarter for administration costs and who is receiving it? 

3. How did the company produce 110oz of gold at the end of July over 2 days yet only 300 odd oz for the entire quarter?

4. Why did the company buy the remaining 30% of cascavel when it was clearly underperforming?

5. What is the current top20 list?

6. Have the company sourced a ball mill and flash flotation cell? (Its been rumoured for months that they have been looking)

7. When can shareholders expect a ball mill to be installed and operational?

8. How has cartesian managed to make up 50% of the board?

9. Why was no metallurgist employed and on site prior to hiring rob riggir?

10. At what price is the recent directors loan in the form of convertible notes, converted into shares at? 12c, 10c, 1c? what is it??

11.Was Jeremy gray, as managing director and representative of cartesian, acting in the best interest of shareholders since his arrival on the board?

12. Why are the directors not buying shares on market to install confidence?

13. How low will the company go before management decide that resigning would be in the best interests of shareholders?

14. What was the results of the Elisio "swimming pool" samples?

15. Why did negotiations with Anglo cease and who's idea was this?

TIA 

and for shareholders, feel free to add any questions, email them to the board or ask them at this weeks meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.