TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

The biggest issue in realising revenue from ALL of the contracts...

1. R08
    7,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    The biggest issue in realising revenue from ALL of the contracts that TV2u has in place is that they all rely on the client (contractor) to procure clientele and market the product. If no clients, no revenue....pretty simple. There is no guaranteed revenue stream, the deals are all based on a "what if".

$0 from 0 clients will always return $0 revenue.

Basically, the contracts announced to date appear worthless......and before anyone questions the thinking behind this - well, what's become of the guaranteed minimum subs that were announced multiple times as being attached to some of these contracts by TV2u - absolutely, in black and white, guaranteeing revenue?? Why do the 4c's show NO revenue. Proof is in the pudding....market being misled ? I don't know....just looks bad.

There is also the historical departure of directors from the business - which for some reason always seems to coincide with non performance of company announcements.....hardly a stable environment and what are they seeing ? Morally, are they being challenged....exit the building ?

So, the price is where it is simply due to the market not believing anymore. Proven itself time and time again not to be believed. $20m plus and counting thus far - gone....your money, into someone's pockets. Plus, they have announced another raise is pending prior to end of qtr 4 - so it is imminent. No surprise that the current price has been pushed down now, returns will be larger for the lead broker coming in from this base. You can believe that the raise will happen, guaranteed....and I would suggest it will be at .002 - .003 - lead by Cancun.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.