TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I was being sarcastic and yes, I must be insane NOT having ever...

1. R08
    8,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1832
    I was being sarcastic and yes, I must be insane NOT having ever dropped a cent into this stock....the reality is, this is not about any individual but TV2u. I don't care what case you put me in. I have never put any poster on ignore before, as I value all commentary whether positive or negative.

My first post on Tv2u was when the price was around 2.3c.....For the record, the duration and concerns of which I have posted about this company have to date unfortunately proven to be correct. The company has continued in its downward spiral in shareholder value and wealth.over this time - whilst diluting you AND filling the pockets of management / associates in the business - that's fact. Can't be disputed. I say above - "unfortunately proven to be correct" - because, yes, it does shit me to see people not appreciating value on their investments and losing money. It doesn't feel good to have been "right" to date - when some here are down an absolute bundle. I take no joy in that and I really feel for those in this situation. It's not what investors deserve - nor should they be led along as such by a management that has proven itself time and time again to delve in self interest.

Again, focus on the company and the concerns therein, not the poster as I have no impact on what management does OR does not do which effects your money, not mine. So from here on in, happy to discuss this company with you at any time - but focusing on what you think or believe my intent is really irrelevant, is taking up the threads and becoming boring for others here. Let's debate the company, not each-other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.