TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I don't believe it matters at all what we ask them as we are all...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    I don't believe it matters at all what we ask them as we are all have seen first hand, they can just make up answers and expect nobody to call them out in these webinars, here are just a few examples.

Nick, can we expect to see revenues this quarterly?

Nick: Yes

Liaqat, when are Persis starting to upload any content:

Liaqat: There are now over 100 movies up

At the time there was actually 19, there is now 55 and at least some structure, but he should know full well what is on the site, he is the damn CTO!

Then we have Ivan on, who is asked when can we expect full roll out.

Ivan: 1-2 weeks

Tomorrow is 2 weeks to the day and we still have test and trial crap all over the page, not to mention headers that don't fine within the landscape of the mobile application.

Then we have Rogue statements left right and centre. eg. Nick statin we have only burned through 30 million dollars so far, Fact is its actually 30 million dollars, how can a CEO be that far out in his estimates? Why does he even need to estimate, he should be more than aware of what our figures are, especially this one.

I could give dozens of these kinds of examples but I am sure you all get the point!

These kind of things really irritate me, People can buy and sell shares on what the CEO talks about, now if he meant to speak mistruths or not, it doesn't matter, fact is, he did. I bought a small portion of my option allocation based alone on his revenue statement, I am very glad I didn't take the full quota.

These blokes have a lot of work to do to improve things for faithful shareholders, however since sitting at the meeting for the AGM where Nick sincerely apologised to all holders present, the SP has gone exactly nowhere and this is not for no reason...….

Pull your finger out, yes I hear you are working for free, given your track record and the amount of salary you have already taken, you really honestly should be!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.