WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

questions for obj management

1. 715 Posts.
    I agree with an industry experienced poster named Surges and many others who have asked for clarity and continuity of infomration in OBJ updates to shareholders. I have compiled a few questions which are meant for OBJ management to answer. Please TU this thread to show OBJ you would like a response as well.

The questions are relevent to the last update:

Does the picture (from years past) of a crammed confined working environment with hardly any equipment visible reflect OBJ today? What does this image at the top of the OBJ update imply to potential partners, investors, shareholders, etc?
    Please clarify the GSK partnerships and how they have progressed? What has happened to in vivo testing which began a year ago?

Please clarify what is actually happening with pharmaceutical partnership programs? Going back to the 2010 AGM presentation (graph on page 7), the pharmaceutical testing was at the stage of consumer testing, to be followed by production engineering and finally product launch. What has happened with this testing and the following stages?

In the latest update the OBJ's commercial team is now engaged in discussions which may result in a product development program. How can we entering negotiations and discussions regarding a development program when we should be facing an imminent product launch unless OBJ is actually referring to another pharmaceutical pipeline?

At what point do OBJ and partnership confidentiality clauses allow for shareholders to be updated on test results and or termination of programs?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.