WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Fair enough, MGWe'll have to agree to disagree on the 'mirage'...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Fair enough, MG

We'll have to agree to disagree on the 'mirage' factor in regards to statements being made by the company. Personally, I continue to believe that the confidentiality restrictions only continue to promote conversatism, so what you might consider to be a "mirage" I believe may only be a reflection of the boards true confidence backed by integrity and the strict obligation to their partner agreements.

I also remain very bullish towards the strength of the long term relationship with GSK strategically nurtured over the years, but still remain a little surprised that this would remain your core reason for investing in OBJ because it's quite difficult to determin when material news with the GSK programs will begin to emerge?

The company have often refered to our collaboration with GSK as being "medium to long-term" development programs, which as we are aware in the biotech world can be measured in years, however in saying this we can't really discount the potential for short term material events such as licensing agreements or milestone payments being triggered during the early stages of any developments.

OBJ's most recent reference to GSK being a medium to long term outlook can be cited in our 2011 Annual Report:

In the more lucrative medium to long-term Pharmaceutical and Healthcare sectors, we were pleased to announce in May this year our securing of a collaborative research and development agreement with GSK Healthcare. Since the announcement, further and more compelling data has been generated. Both static and FIM magnetic arrays - and in vivo clinical studies are now well advanced.

One can only really speculate on which 'material' news will arrive first, but in my view I would be quite surprised if it was to come from GSK.

I continue to speculate that it will arrive this year from one of our non-disclosed partners... ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.