CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

questions for perth meeting, page-21

1. 428 Posts.
    II, If you look at the price increases in Fe over recent months, it's clear that China's appetite is still strong. Also they're looking to secure resources outside of BHP, Rio, Vale and FMG for the long term, regardless of S/T ups and downs of their economy. He's been saying 500-600m for quite a while, although I can't recall exactly when the price increased.

This is the SMH article from a previous thread.

Tony Sage in Melbourne promoting CFE SMH article http://www.smh.com.au/business/african-gold-mining-company-to-split-20100829-13xm4.html
    altfncres

This is from my post earlier in the thread. Don't forget these prices are in GBP, not AUD:

""Sage argues China's appetite for African raw materials makes Hong Kong an appropriate market for these ventures, though he has not finally ruled out London. He is also preparing Cape Lambert's Marampa iron ore project in Sierra Leone for a trade sale and hopes to increase estimated resources there from 600 million to a billion tonnes for a possible sale value of around 400 million (sic GBP).""

Cheers, Peter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.