CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

You have the wrong asx listed company. I’m actually talking...

1. 4,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452

You have the wrong asx listed company. I’m actually talking about Medlabs latest ann. They are the ones that have their products in clinical trials and are taking advantage of sales made through SAS and why I you should be watching them because they are the ones doing already what QBL and MCL have stated they are going to do in 2H 2018.

Here’s a vid worth watching -

It’s also important to note that MDC isn’t just focusing on medical cannabis products. Their MD actually sold his previous business to blackmores. They have the infristructure in place and the connections already and it still took them 4 years to get where they are and they also still expect it to be 18 months before they turn any money from the latest drug on trial. That was at the time of the video.

Obviously more data is still needed with there trials as per details in the ann.

Anyway I don’t like to post details re other companies but because you were so adamant they I need attachments there you go (This is funny to me because rarely do the holders here do that). I’m not a holder of that company and it has nothing to do with the company CAN which you incorrectly think that I talk up. Substitute your wording with the word compare.

But if you think I’m ever wrong on any details go for it prove me wrong. I’m not precious. Like with Neil’s shorting post I don’t care but even if you I’ll always double back and do the research. Interestingly shortman gets their info from asic as per details on their website and asic don’t seem to have details on their site about the shorting of QBL and both sites claim that their info isn’t accurate. What’s funny is that QBLs resident paid employee has put a lot of effort into explaining something that is not really a good thing for share holders to be focused on. Anyway just my view.

And for your sake Ash I’ll make more of an effort to be clearer with my posts.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.