CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Questions for QBL - July 2018, page-45

1. 342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Cheers for the reply,

Sorry my reference to you and CAN was from other posts you have made not necessarily the last one. sorry for the confusion.

I appreciate the video on MDC. I will check it out when i finish work. it's always good to see what your peers and competitors are doing to see where you can improve.

A few points i'd like to add tho:

1. just because it took this company over 4 years and they expect another 18 months to see money, doesnt mean it will take this long for others. what's happened over the last 4 years with legislative changes and the like mean it is unlikely that it will be the same in the past as is in the future. but i do take your point and i also believe that on the MM part of QBL, people should be going LONG.

2. QBL are not just a MM company and therefore, we should not rely only on MM revenue in our predictions for the company.

3. you still haven't answered me on your motivation? This is not a slander on you or your right to free speech. I actually admire a lot of the research you do and many times you are spot on. but the research you do takes a lot of time. so does the posting and time spent replying on this site. there is always motivation and for something of effort like this, it must be quite large. my motivation is clear, i am a holder. i would greatly appreciate knowing yours, for better or for worse.

Kind regards,

Ash
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.