CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Questions for QBL: MCL:Vitahemp: VitaCann: CannTab : MCL:AEB, page-111

1. 2,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Spot on. With all respect to Neil59, the irony of this confusing decision to enlist an annon. poster as 'QBL Media' to smooth out all of the questions (or as QBLers refer to them, down rampers) that were as a result of sloppy decisions. It's called PR not social media marketing.

QUESTIONS:
    1. Neil, what are your qualifications to act in this capacity?
    2. Did QBL feel the need to make this move because of the uncomfortable questions being posed by reasonable posters or all the muck being slung from QBLers?
    3. With respect, considering their tightly focused experience and current uncomfortable questions surrounding topics which lead to your appointment at QBL are Pnina ("... demonstrated a world-class aptitude for sourcing, negotiating and developing exploration and resource projects..." Source: QBL website) & Sholom (Owner of various public and private companies. June 1999 to present" Source: LinkedIn "... previously held the position of General Manager with publicly listed Diamond Rose NL between 1999 and 2005..." Source: QBL website), what value do the QBL directors bring to MCL? IMO wouldn't MCL be better to spend on directors with experience in marketing, pharma, agriculture FMCG?
    4. How many employees work at QBL?

I want to see MCL fly, but I'm concerned QBL are distracted by the day-to-day SP of QBL.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.