CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Questions for QBL: MCL:Vitahemp: VitaCann: CannTab : MCL:AEB, page-63

1. 3,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1879
    Neil - did you miss my questions?

I have other questions about the impairment of the Volcan loan and the ‘rent’ paid for a house that it seems is owned by existing QBL Directors. These issues are a matter of public record and are noted in the Annual Report. It interests me whether the Directors believe that these significant costs and loans have benefited the shareholders of QBL.

It would be interesting to see what the answers are to those questions.

I note that you posted what I would describe as an ‘avoidance’ post when you referred to “... let’s leave all the legal stuff” and so on. Thing is - you raised the Corporations Act in your initial post and you have referred to the ASX listing rules on more than occasion. Well that’s sort of legal stuff is it not? I also think that on occasion the reference to the listing rules serves as a useful ‘blind’ for what might be a more direct response. Anyway, I will give you the benefit of the doubt until a more clear pattern emerges in your responses to other questions.

If you are only able to deal with the peripheral and superficial points - that’s fine. However I think you ought to declare that limitation.

It is my view that some of the language used in your responses today could be fairly described as imprecise and vague. Fact is - I think you have little choice given the highly unusual role you are attempting to undertake.

I appreciate and understand the ‘slap on the back - matey matey’ tone of your responses but that seems to be a way of covering for a lack of precision in my view.

If you could deal with my questions that would be appreciated - if not - that’s fine as well but it might serve the interests of others for you to declare those limitations and or reasons for not being able to address some of my key points. Please don’t provide a link to your original post as I couldn’t see a lot of detail in that post either.

Thanks
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.