RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Questions for Quarterly

1. 1,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530

Tony,

I’ve been invested in RAP for six years (that’s 100 years in investment terms) and have rode the roller coaster that is RAP. The potential I see is arguably second to none on the ASX. The infinite scaling and barriers to entry could, If well executed, result in Australia’s next hero company. However, It’s not only potential that has kept me here. I’m a big believer in trust, and my trust in you has kept me invested - from the failed US validation to the slower than expected commercialization. You’re a scientist, not a salesman and I value that.

But

Now when the company’s future seems brightest, the board wants to bail and It’s not really adding up for me.

My question is,

Has the company’s commercial prospects changed, demand not what was expected, or was the opportunity overstated?

Or

does the board Not really want this transaction to proceed? And it’s really a partnership with Pfizer the business seeks?

Or

should us investors be seeking a new board with the drive and willingness it takes to make this business succeed?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.