ZIP 2.21% $2.31 zip co limited..

Questions For Retail Investor Day, page-139

1. 4,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Well question 7 is the only one I really want to know about.

Klarna, investor roadshow, $400M, and next cap raise aren't things we're ever going to get answers for. US listing keeps getting thrown around, so maybe that's still a consideration for them, but yeah I don't think they'd give a definitive answer on it either.

I've never thought this retail day was meant to give answers beyond what's reasonable. I've always seen it as just a day for them to build more of a rapport with the retail investment base through direct contact.

They have to start that somewhere. It's not even enough that they make announcements in a more public way. Their interaction in general with the retail holders has to improve because of their unique situation of having such a large retail investor base.

I consider it a separate issue to the way they've done their annoucements the last few months. I want that improved also though.

I just think there is no reason for anyone to be down on this retail day event. If others are expecting fireworks, then so be it. It's unlikely, however it's not a reason to be down on Zip management and their probable reactions to certain questions. It's only a reason to be down on idiot investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
0.050(2.21%)
Mkt cap ! $3.015B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.41 $2.30 $28.87M 12.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 223142 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.32 101520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.