ETM 4.76% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hi Rod,Just wondering if you could kindly answer a few questions...

1. 362 Posts.
    Hi Rod,
    Just wondering if you could kindly answer a few questions about the project for me. If any are price sensitive please ignore those questions and, if they have been discussed previously on this thread or in announcements (or are just not very good questions), apologies.

1) Transporting to Japan. Is it a concern to be so far away from this key market for rare earths? Obviously, the closeness to Europe (and US) is a major plus... Also, given you probably have an idea about how much you would be producing a year if it goes ahead - how does this quantity relate to the yearly needs of say Europe?

2) Are there major discrepancies in the prices of different rare earths and what rare earths are looking to be under greatest supply pressure (or are they all likely to be under pressure)? Read somewhere that China was particularly concerned about dysprosium and terbium (which unfortunately we dont have overly large deposits of - I believe - but did see that the value of our dyspromium resource was much greater than the ore concentration of dysprosium). Also, this difference between ore concentration and ore value - is it based on price when it comes to rare earth minerals or on grading or something else? (Might have answered my own questions there :) but any assistance would be welcomed)

3) I note that the Gardar province is prospective for more commodities than have been reported by GGG to date in the Ilimaussaq intrusive complex (namely lithium). Is there any lithium or any likelihood of finding commercial quantities of this element? Very interested given the love of lithium by the market at the moment.

Sorry again if they're not good questions. If anyone else can answer please feel free to add you thoughts but please keep this thread on topic.
    Cheers. And good luck all. SP on the rise again today :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $6.562K 297.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 427254 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 101094 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.