PCK 8.33% 3.9¢ painchek ltd

Another question .. maybe for the email... As @kenjikool has,...

1. 18,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3841
    Another question .. maybe for the email...
    As @kenjikool has, most recently, remarked this is a great forum and there are possibly more people researching than there are employed at Painchek.

The other night I found a story noting an inquiry into hospital care of dementia patients in Wales has been extended so as to take more  submissions....
    ... here are some excerpts ;  
    https://www.freepressseries.co.uk/n...pital-care-people-dementia-extended-end-year/

“13th October
    Inquiry in to hospital care for people with dementia extended to end of the year
    .......There are 45,000 people with dementia in Wales and recent figures from the Alzheimer’s Society show that at least a quarter of hospital beds are occupied by people with dementia. On average, people with dementia stay more than twice as long in hospital as other patients aged over 65......
    The inquiry, which is being conducted by the Alzheimer’s Society Cymru, who provide secretarial support to the cross party group, is collecting views through an online survey, roundtable discussions, expert panels and a series of hospital roadshows.

It is gathering evidence from people affected by dementia, their carers’ and professional organisations to understand the current state of hospital care for people living with dementia. It is designed to examine the effectiveness of the Welsh Government’s Dementia Action Plan which pledged to take action to improve hospital care for people living with dementia.”

There’s an address for submissions at the end.

When I saw it I thought ‘ I should post this in case someone has relatives in Wales who can submit a recommendation for Painchek .’
    Then I thought ‘that’s a bit unnecessary - there’s a team of people at Painchek UK who are most likely all over this and everything else’.

.....them I thought but there is evidence on the threads of the genuine benefit due to contributions by HC members (GC’s Federal Government grant impetus a standout ).

...So the question is does Painchek think it would it be of use to set up a ‘notice board’ thread on HC that someone from the company might look over once a week or so.

Citing from my own recent experience ;
    The Wales story above could go there
    Also the reminder - if that is what is needed - that Pete Shergill update his LinkedIn page (and add Painchek at least )

And in the same way @schmoove set up the Philips info thread, if there is something posted on another thread  it could be moved or at least noted on the ‘research’ or ‘feedback’ or whatever thread?

Just a thought ..
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.003(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $63.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $22.05K 582.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 165999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.