PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Hi all out there, It was a good AGM yesterday.All resolutions...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Hi all out there,
    It was a good AGM yesterday.
    All resolutions past , 100 percent.
    Some interesting things from the meeting for me,
    Jim Health is still working with us, tick.
    Out going directors were very happy to stand aside and let BP take control. Congratulations to those out going for the great job they have done in getting PO3 to wear we are today. Also out going directors will remain as shareholders of the company, and are as excited as us about the future ahead. Tick
    As far as BP and his investigation team are aware, there really isn’t any other technology out there, that can compare to us. Tick
    It was made obvious after the meeting that all the OEMs that they are dealing with are all very well known world wide companies. Tick
    Also when testing has been completed for the OEMs , they are coming back to them with other applications to be Taylor made for them. This to me is a very good sign that the OEMs are so impressed with the technology that they are thinking of new ways to use it. Tick

It was also mentioned bye someone of importance that when you think about it, why would BP with all his wealth and success not only invest in this little Australia gem , but then to go on 12 months later and become the chairman of the company?
    I truly believe that this alone, would probably justify an investment in PO3. Yes after a further 12 months he is even more convinced about PO3. Massive tick.

I have been to other AGMs in the past , but I think the overall confidence of the bd and BP himself was quite outstanding, and with a little more patience next year we LTH will be rewarded very nicely in the future. As BP mentioned, there should be multiple OEMs in the future.

Having said all that , I wouldn’t be surprised to see the share price drift down, as many Australia investors want success over night, and are looking for a quick buck. For those of us that are happy to hold long term, I say congrats to you all, as this will be an investment that you will be talking about for the rest of your lives. AIMHO
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.