ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

questions for the 28th october

1. 937 Posts.
    Mr Casey, I have a question.

"....Could you please tell us about the quality of ESG's assets and I would like you to use the terms 'world class resource', 'strong upgrade' & 'performance based shares' in your answer....

...also, if during your answer neither you or any member of the board have a giggle or smirk I will vote YES to the arrangement"

Remember the time when DC was hailed on this forum as the mesiah, the Rommel of Narrabri, the master tactician and the one to lead us out of the Narrabri desert....

.....If he was reading those posts on HC I can only imagine him nearly choking on his twisties when he new what the situation actually was.

Now, I am not judging the quality, accuracy or any aspects of those posts because they were honest, genuine and were based on the things told through the ASX, presentations, phone calls to the company, etc.

My point is can you just imagine the people giggling if / when they read those posts.........what is a word just below anger.....I am outraged at this disgrace!

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.