KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Questions for the A.G.M. Kollakorn Corp P/L

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I will not be attending the A.G.M. but there are many questions that should be asked.
    Perhaps we should make a list.
    1. Can the KKL Board provide evidence that the Capital Raisings, 3 & 4 as detailed in the IER prepared by RSM Australia P/L on Page 29, actually raised and received into the Isity Global Accounts the sum of A$399,227, being payment for Shares in Isity Global Pte Ltd, granted to 140 Foot Ventures(Singapore)Pte Ltd and Gary Fitzgerald. These payments should have taken place between February and May 2017.
    All of my attempts to obtain Evidence have been unsuccessful. I asked the KKL Board, who told me I was not entitled to that information. I also asked our Auditors RSM Australia P/L, who referred me back to the KKL Board. I also asked RSM CHoi Lim LLP, who were the Auditors for Isity Global at that time leading up to the Acquisition. They referred to Client Confidentiality. Simple question, why is it so hard to get an answer?
    The implications of Non- Payment are significant and therefore all KKL Shareholders should be very interested in having this Question answered by the KKL Board at the A.G.M.

If other Posters are interested, we could use this Forum to make our List.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.