BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

questions for the agm on the 25th.

1. 8,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    Wil

Some pretty obvious questions like (paraphrasing):

1. Will their be a Q4 (this quarter i.e. this month or in December) resource upgrade?
    2. How much drilling has been done and of those metres how many have assay results been returned for?
    3. What is the turn around time for assays and how is that (adversely) affecting planning for future drilling?
    4. If a resource upgrade does occur this quarter, how much of the drilling done to date (given the assay lag problem) will be included?
    5. Cash resources - the burn rate is high, how is management going to get the share price up in short order to limit further dilution of existing shareholders?
    (and remembering we need 20c + for the June options to get expired!!)
    6. What is the upside 'potential' of the various BSR tenements (in terms of gold inventory)?
    7. What discussions have taken place with other gold players in the region?
    8. How does the MD warrant a $350k (+ options?) pay packet when the share price has fallen since his appointment (effective 19 April 2010).

The share price was 27c ish on 23 April 2010. That's a fall of 81% based on today's 5c price.

In the same period, the gold price has risen 57% in AUD terms (didn't have time to dig the USD equivalent numbers out).

Are board members sufficiently independent to be be in a position to objectively measure the MD's performance?

One could even argue his time is up?

(and I'm not even 'blaming' him for the losses at Douta)

How's that for starters? Other questions ladies and gents?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.