FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

questions for the agm

1. 435 Posts.
    Currently I am preparing a number of questions for the AGM and am prepared to add ones of reasonable substance that non attending shareholders want answered.

I will forward all questions (my own and any others)in writing to FML management at least 7 working days prior to the AGM to permit comprehensive answers to be given.

Will also post the questions and answers received on this site (will inform FML of this).

If you wish to put a question under this offer, then post it under this topic heading and I will do my best to include it.

May need to think on whether questions about CRE operational matters would be permitted (might be someone going to the CRE AGM that could take such on) – I have an outstanding query on the CRE OPA with Barrick that I have been informed will possibly be covered in CB’s presentation at the FML AGM.

The following is one question I will be putting (to give an idea of the substance needed to solicit a reply).

On 11 July 2011 in the June Quarter Production Update announcement it was stated “The company delivered 18,102 ounces of gold for the Quarter, in line with its market guidance. It is targeting 100,000oz in Calender 2011”.

Subsequently, on 28 October in the September Quarterly Activities report it was stated “The decision was therefore taken to divert some capital development funds from our newly opened mines at Coolgardie into securing the Crescent acquisition. This has meant that whilst production at Coolgardie was at record levels, the ramp up of the new mines in this Quarter was not accelerated at full pace. We therefore expect the Coolgardie operations to produce around 85,000oz in this calendar year and move to a production run rate of 100,000oz in the December Quarter.”

In announcing diversion of funding for the Crescent acquisition in the June Quarterly Activities Report (29 July 2011) no mention was made on it impacting on the ramp up of new mines, or Calender 2011 gold production guidance.

My question is why FML management in providing funding to CRE in June 2011, failed to appreciate and accordingly notify the market that this would impact on the ramp up of new mines and gold production guidance for the remainder of 2011?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.