FML 6.67% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

questions for the agm, page-11

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hi Hawks,

Thanks for info. I TU'd but still zero so for some sad reason your post had been TD by some, I really dislike this practice and believe posts should be TU or TD regarding information quality. It seems like I could have saved myself some calculations regarding the shares SG already had, but good to confirm it on my own. I have seen no evidence of any significant selling or buying in the daily traded volumes, I guess we will need to see if any comes in with a share price rising. SG do not seem keen to buy more shares at this significant discount either. Unfortunately that can be taken either as an argument they do not want more than 51%, or if they want more eventually they think it will get even cheaper...

I don't think the "Trade and other payables" could be what Stash is refering to as creditors since they implied their information could be regarded as defamatory, rather than available in the annual and quarterly report. $61.5M is also listed in the quarterly as the amount forecast to be spent on production for the following quarter, and in previous quarters the amounts do not always line up but I think it is just the contracted expenses to be paid the next quarter. Since this is listed as a current liability, does it not need to be paid in the following period?

Finally, it is a very good point about the ASX200 listing or exclusion. Inclusion on the ASX200 would not only make us eligible for more funds to invest in, but also compulsory purchases for ETF's tracking the ASX200.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $4.532K 31.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 263761 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.