FML 6.67% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

questions for the agm, page-18

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Pranav,
    Some interesting questions and ideas! A huge improvement from the "sack the board" message seen earlier.
    Please explain 8. Last but not the least: Management will stop paying unnecessary advisors/marketing fees like they pay to GoldOz, as this is a clear conflict of interest.
    I don't understand the clear conflict of interest bit, (I must be a bit thick, no?). You and others on this forum have been whinging about the low SP for ages, with justification. Some posters feel FML management have not done a good job of selling the FML story. CW's paid for reports were part of promoting FML, as well as the advertising on the GoldOz site. CW has previously given much of his time for free on this forum, only to be continuously berated and attacked by a few bloody minded individuals, to the point CW has resigned from HC. A damn shame IMHO, because I feel CW was an important contributor, and an asset to FML. Interseting isn't it that some of the extremely negative "cave troll" type posters have only reared their ugly heads since the SD deal was announced.
    I am so fed up with this type of behavior that I will refrain from posting again until after the AGM in protest.

Bye for now,
    DYOR
    K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $4.509K 31.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 198445 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 36 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.