FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

questions for the agm, page-23

1. 5,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    I'm thinking it would be better to not vote for the re appointment than to deliver a second strike, if this deal get up, then a second strike strongly plays onto SGs hands; they decide who stays & who goes & on what terms.

As for the SP, we are being priced in a fair bit of the way for this deal to get up. I suspect a no vote will cause a massive rush for bums on seats. even the "independent reports" concede that a controlling stake would be discouraging for institutional investors or takeover attempts, so if neither of those parties are willing to buy on market; then where does that put the long term SP? between a pothole & a hedgehog IMO. even if it is beneficial for the company I fail to see how it is beneficial for retail investors if we are to become unloved (even more so than now). I also fail to see in light of these independent assesments how any current major shareholders would be backers of this deal; unless given an offmarket promise of thank you here is the hair off your skin back.

Derham, the TUs are comming to your post alarmingly fast. Maybe if the BOD are watching; this will be a wake up call, or will they, like a losing politician; remain stone faced until the votes are fully counted; pardon the pun.
    Derham; do you have much contact with other major holders, if so what has been their sentiment toward the deal & / or the tenure of our BOD.
    feel free to answer me privately if you feel uncomfortable posting the response [email protected]
    Regards
    F&B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 148847 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.