FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

questions for the agm, page-45

1. 84,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi dave,

"the board of directors haven't done anything soectacular."

oh, ok

explorer to toll treater 17k oz to circa 200k oz.

bought into TI - which is being watched by a couple of biggies.

Offer by SH to put in $225 million. Whatever else happens, that money will open up a lot of quality ground in a spectacular fashion.

Fantastic ground position, world class geo's.

Hmmmmm, nothing spectacular eh?

And yes there is a lot of consolidation activity at present ------- and what does that suggest to us all?

How about just possibly that most of the sector is way undervalued --?

And why would an entire sector be undervalued?

How about because the market is wrong?

How about because the market is pricing miners thinking gold is worth about $1000 and not almost $2000.

At this stage I am voting yes - and I definitely don't want any board changes.

Everyone votes the way they want and everyone either buys sells or holds.

The responsibility lays with the individual shareholder.

for me - I can't see a better board around. I also very much like a lot of our staff.
    I love our assets - and we have those assets because our board and staff picked them and did the deals to get them.

I cannot see one other gold company I want to be in - sure there are a couple of other good ones - but boy you pay a premium.

The way I see it is this.

Massive exp. with SH as a shareholder.

No more liquid than before - SH will not be selling any shares.

The company is a lot bigger.

Exp. success will create great damand for the shares - and there won't be any more on market than now.

SP should rise.

Even is SH have ideas of full ownership - they will have to buy the rest - the one's we hold -------------- with success in the field, the price will be higher (assuming no pog collapse).

SH cannot spend the money and get no results - and from what they say, they want to explore.
    If they buy other ground - then we are bigger again.

All this assumes that they don't do what they say - and if they do do what they say - our board will run the show.

Our board have made no secret that they want fml to be big - and that takes money.

Nothing to 17k, 17k to 200k - now 200k to 500k..
    Now to develop Nepean - which was what fml was all about not long back.

Where to next?

SH owning 100% ------------- fine - the price is up to us.

And that's the worst case.

Best case - SH sit in the corner and our blokes run the show - give dino a large bucket of money - dino gives a few buckets out to his exp. geos. Chuck gets a few mil. to buy a few jewels - stranded deposits, which he has had in his back pocket for years.

As soon as we have proved up more resources and reserves - advance production - big time - no worrying about where to get the money - we already have it.

Worse case - we win.
    Best case - we win.

No vote ------------ uncertain.

Pretty simple for me.

have a great day

Pinto

btw, I have always said that majors wouldn't be interested in any of our projects bar potentially TI and Nepean - because they want size - they don't want companies - they want mines.

However, I might rethink that if Phung gets her bucket of money to drill like mad.

It is possible - just possible - but getting more probable every day - that Coolgardie will be the project -------- the whole of Coolgardie ---------- one big project.

If she can get the drills going and prove Chucks ideas - just maybe the whole thing will stand up by itself - hmmm, now that could interest a few people.

But boy if that happens they would have to pay a premium - especially if we have a friendly SH partner sitting in the corner. In fact if I am reading SH correctly - they mightn't get it at any price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 148847 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.