FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

questions for the agm, page-47

1. 497 Posts.
    Hi Pinto,

my rational is really that the company has come so far so quickly that it has transformed from a basic explorer to a reasonably sized producer.

In my opinion this is when you need changes to match the business' growth. As the company grows in stages so should the mangement and BOD. In my opinion different skill sets are required to run different businesses and different size businesses. In my opinion if change doesn't occur you end up hitting snags that cost the business and shareholders money.

In my opinion the Chairmans' position needs to be changed to match the business that FML has become. The company is now a producer of approx 170,000 to 200,000 ounces and needs a Chairman who has experience in Chairing a producing Gold company of at least this magnitude. The current Chairman has done a great job in building the business to this size but in my opinion the business needs a new outlook with a new Chairman.

In my opinion a new Chairman would also have to have the network and experience to match the CEOs role to the business that FML has evolved into.

In my opinion I would prefer a change at the top before we sell 51% of the company. Once we have sold we have sold. There is no going back.

The qtr of a billion dollars is great and in my opinion should shore the business up and may create some amazing upside but we only get 49% of it.

In my opinion the ground position and the assets won't disappear, but if managed differently may produce a different result. A result where shareholders still own 100%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 148847 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.