FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

questions for the agm, page-48

1. 84,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi all,

derham,

I agree with you that normally as a company grows the mix of the board and management usually needs to change.

In our case I see the change in cfo as good - timing?? maybe a tad late - but ok.

I don't see the need for board changes at present - If Don gets this vote up --------- he should be allowed to run with the ball for a while to see how it pans out.

Why would you formulate a plan, give your shareholders a choice about it - execute the plan and replace the man who designed it as the plan was in the early execution stage???? Makes no sense to me.

It may be a different story if we get a no vote - I don't know what Don would want then - and I also don't know what else he has up his sleeve.

With changes to existing management -- I was really taken aback at the quality of the people we have on the ground - I really expected less and was wonderfully surprised - I firmly believe most of our team can carry fml a long way forward - with few changes.
    I do see where some changes are needed and I do see where we need to be beefed up a bit - but I won't discuss that in public - and also - it is not the sort of thing one does when a large deal is in play.

dave

"There won't be any results, if they want full ownership they will supress the sp and there aint jack we can do about it. They have control."

Well, interesting theory - the only way I can see that SH can suppress the sp would be to not spend money - and that would result in a large bank balance -- not exactly the sort of thing that results in a low sp.

that doesn't stack up to me.

Nor does it stack up that they want to suppress the sp at all

I believe they want to make a heap of money -- they know we know what to do, they know they can't work in this culture, they know we have the ground, they know we have the people.

From what I hear they want to apply some golden handcuffs to some ----------- what does that indicate?

To me it means one thing - they want the business to continue - with us running it.

In your theory - they suppress the sp and then buy the company cheap ------------- hmmmm,

interesting theory ------------- what then?

Run it themselves?

I think not.

I think a lot of you need to get out and meet our key people - once you do that - then tell me that they would work for a foreign owner - a full chinese board running an aussie mining company.

imo our key people would leave - pronto. And where would that leave SH? - buggered imo.

imo a lot of people are running around in fear - fear of god knows what.

Is it just not possible that it is as it appears on the surface?

Fantastic ground, fantastic staff, needs capital to zoom - largish investor comes in and provides that capital and a bit more.

Well I think it is far more possible than a chinese govt. plot to take over the gold industry.

Gold - yes, profit - yes. But do it in a way that people hanker after your partnership in future - don't poo in your own nest --------------- chinese business has been around a long time and thinks long term.
    Our people have met their people -- and they like them.

that will do me.

pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 148847 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.