FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

questions for the agm, page-51

1. 4,326 Posts.
    Pinto,

I've been there, I've met some of our people done all that. And yes there is definately some quality. But these people work for FML, many of them do love their job and are very excited with what they have to work with. And rightly so. But wether we own FML or Shandong owns FML, 90% of these people will still work there. That isn't going to change.

Mate I've seen chuck's big plan for coolgardie, I believe in it. This has always had super pit written all over it, which is why, unlike yourself, I've always believed we could attract major interest. The problem is we haven't stuck to task. Time and time again, we've diverted to other projects yet we haven't even finished anything we've started. If the deal goes through I really do hope you are right and the money gets spent in the ground, perhaps they can use a chunk of cash to relocate the town and actually make that super pit happen, unfortunately without control we can't gaurantee anything which I why I tend to give more weight to the intentions as spelt out in the media article above.

Pinto I have said all along I am not opposed to a deal, rather I am opposed to this deal. You can not argue that the offer is not low ball if you have read the expert report, you cannot argue that there is a gauranteed return to us shareholders and you can not argue that it could have been structured alot better to a situation where in fact definately everyone wins.

Your asking me to put blind faith in a company a know nothing about and throw them the keys to the house, excuse for me being apprehensive.

Davo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.